Weather

Click for the latest Flushing weather forecast.

February 23, 2008

Senator Frank Padavan Passes Lawn Litter Law?

I'm not really sure what the law is and what it restricts but here is what the article says:
I know I get a lot of lawn litter on and around my property in Flushing as I live next to a large Public School and the Mr. Softee likes to frequent the area. I hope this legislation does something, but chances are it won't. This sounds like the work of community board 11, if I had to guess.

In order to help homeowners throughout Queens ward off the nuisance of unwanted literature, fliers and advertisements I am offering a free official "Lawn Litter Sign" to place on their property.

You can pick-up your own "Lawn Litter Sign" at my district offices in Bellerose or Whitestone. My Bellerose office is located at 89-39 Gettysburg Street and is opened Monday thru Friday 9am-5pm. My Whitestone office is located at 15-26 14th Avenue and is open from 9am-1pm.

Sincerely,
Senator Frank Padavan
BaysideQueens

If you have any additional information on exactly what is going on feel free to email me at welightupqueens@gmail.com

0 comments: