Weather

Click for the latest Flushing weather forecast.

March 15, 2008

From My Blog to God's RSS Feed


A few weeks ago I suggested something along the lines or resident permit parking for Queens since it is starting to become an issue for many. Apparently this varies from neighborhood and block to block as well.

Here is the old post: Parking Problems

Picture from DOT

QueensCrap: Residential Parking Plan

Apparently it is under consideration by the Community Boards.

I think it will be hard to enforce a change like this because there are usually no meter maids and such to regulate this during the hardest time to park which is usually between the hours of 6 P.M and 11 P.M.

I maybe pushing it when I dare to suggest that these permits also could also provide exemptions like paying for parking meters in their own respected zone.


0 comments: